Brand Name : PinRui
Model Number : PLA
Certification : MSDS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 / Roll
Price : USD 5-9 1/Roll
Payment Terms : PayPal,, L/C, T/T, D/A
Supply Ability : 1500 roll per 1 day
Delivery Time : 1-5 work days
Packaging Details : Manner and packing: We use plastic tray, the net weight 1.0KG, we put desiccant in it, use vacuum package, every Tray into a small box, and the each 8 small box into a master carton. 4,Plastic tray: diameter 200mm, axle hole56mm, overall height 70mm.
Product name : 3d printer filament
Color : OEM
Tolerance : ±0.02mm
Application : 3D Printer/3D Pen
Inner packing : Vacuum packing with desiccant
Print temperature : 180°C-220°C
Net Weight : 1KG(2.2 lb)
Length : 340m
3D Printer Filament 1.75mm ABS PLA Filament 1kg 2.2lbs Spool High Accuracy PLA 3D Printer Filament
PLA (polylactides) are synthetic polymers belonging to the polyesters. They are used to make plastic that is obtained from renewable sources (such as cornstarch). This makes PLA a biocompatible raw material. 3D printing Filament is often not a pure PLA, but a so-called PLA blend, whose basic structure is enriched with additives to obtain certain desired properties. All Elegoo PLA filaments are sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
1. Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
2. Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has 3.heated bed, 40±15 °C
4. Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner 5.Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
6. 1 kg spool
7. True Diameter: 1.75mm
8. Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
9. Density: 1.25 g/cm³
10. Volume: 0.80 L
11. Length: 340 m
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||50℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||80℃|
1. raw material: Made from 100% renewable and natural raw materials.
2. High impact resistance and good flexural strength. Great layer and bed adhesion.
3.Tangle-free filament winding: You no longer worry about the PLA being entangled when you go away. Let it print all night.
4. No warping (low shrinkage, 0.3%). +/- 0.02mm diameter tolerance.
5. Recommended Printing Temperature: 180 – 220C (ideal 195C). Heated Bed: Not Required (but can be used) , Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 120 mm/s.
biocompatible 340m 1kg 1.75 MM 3d Printer Filament Images