3d printer filament PLA ABS filament 1.75mm 1kg 5kg 0.5kg for 3d
Filament Introduction :
- Good toughness high strength, high stiffness ;
- No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used
- Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
- Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm, roundness
- PLA filament have hard, the strength and stiffness high
|Printing temperature||200°C -240°C|
PLA melts at a relatively low temperature of about 175 degrees
Celsius. Unlike so-called thermoset materials, PLA can be heated
past its melting point multiple times with very little degradation.
It’s a hard material, but that also means it’s somewhat brittle,
and once it breaks, it likes to shatter.
The best use of PLA is for printing concept models, prototypes,
miniatures, jewelry, low-wear toys, etc.
1). Good toughness,High strength, High stiffness
2). No block nozzle, Good stick hot bed
3). Cost-effective can be processed in wide range temperature;
4). Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
5). Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.1mm,roundness
6). Suitable for a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Cubify,
Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley etc.
Optional or 40-60℃
Masking tap or temperature resistant heat tape
1. Material: Raw materials are all imported from the United State,
there’s absolutely no defective, recyled raw materials or in it.
2. Weight: The net weight of Consumables is 1kg, component fully.
3. Appearance: support custom.
4. Repeated Teat Results:Compared with ordinary low consumables on
the market, this material toughness stength, higther hardness,
printing support artfifacts more easily removed.