1.75mm PLA 3d printer filament for 3d printer
PLA (polylactides) are synthetic polymers belonging to the
polyesters. They are used to make plastic that is obtained from
renewable sources (such as cornstarch). This makes PLA a
biocompatible raw material. 3D printing Filament is often not a
pure PLA, but a so-called PLA blend, whose basic structure is
enriched with additives to obtain certain desired properties. All
Elegoo PLA filaments are sealed with desiccant for storage and
1. Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
2. Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has
3.heated bed, 40±15 °C
4. Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner
5.Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
6. 1 kg spool
7. True Diameter: 1.75mm
8. Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
9. Density: 1.25 g/cm³
10. Volume: 0.80 L
11. Length: 334 m
|Color||more than 50|
|Best printing temperature||200℃|
|Heating bed temperature||50℃|
|Heat Distortion Temperature||80℃|
1. raw material: Made from 100% renewable and natural raw
2. High impact resistance and good flexural strength. Great layer
and bed adhesion.
3.Tangle-free filament winding: You no longer worry about the PLA
being entangled when you go away. Let it print all night.
4. No warping (low shrinkage, 0.3%). +/- 0.02mm diameter tolerance.
5. Recommended Printing Temperature: 180 – 220C (ideal 195C).
Heated Bed: Not Required (but can be used) , Recommended Printing
Speed: 40 – 120 mm/s.
6. Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify,
Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge,
Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker
and any other 3D printers